Cre8tion Azulene wax 14oz
- 1 pcs
- Case of 24 pcs
- DO NOT LEAVE HOT WAX UNATTENDED. Always test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity to avoid burns. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. NOT FOR USE inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts, and moles or near internal genital area.
- NOT FOR USE if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. NOT FOR USE if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after hair removal / wax / epilating treatment. Consult your physician if you have any sensitivities or skin conditions.
PROPER USE AND APPLICATION
- Remove the cap and open the jar seal.
- Place jar in the center of wax heater. Heating time varies. DO NOT LEAVE HEATED WAX UNATTENDED. DO NOT OVERHEAT.
- Heat until liquified. If needed, carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. Was is ready when you can stir the wax so it takes on a thin/creamy consistency. Test the heat of the wax to avoid burning. Typical liquified temperature is approximately +/- 40°C or 104°F.
- Cleanse area to be epilated. Inspect area before application. Use Cre8tion Waxing Applicator to apply a thin layer of wax to skin in direction of hair growth. Place Cre8tion Non-Woven Waxing Strip over area and smooth firmly in direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut. Pull strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth while keeping strip close to skin. DO NOT REAPPLY TO WAXED / EPILATED AREA.
- Apply Cooling Gel to waxed area to help moisturize and close pores.